An exciting opportunity for all Service Members!
At MaxSent our Officers are the foundation of our success. The goal is to create and preserve an environment where employees, visitors, and properties are safe and well-protected. Working with MaxSent offers a variety of employment opportunities for your unique career plan! Whether you’re a part-timer or a careerist MaxSent gives you the training and development to learn and grow.
Our Protective Services Officer (PSO) training program will prepare you to provide comprehensive physical security to protect federal facilities, tenants, and visitors. This training program is critical to Federal Protective Services in ensuring the safety and security of Federal facilities and offices located throughout the United States.
Upon successful completion of the training program and a favorable DHS suitability, we will invite you to join our Maxsent team!
We offer full-time and part-time opportunities nationwide.
As a full-time, employee of MaxSent, the following benefits may be available:
- Major Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Predominately Monday- Friday schedule
- Paid vacation
- Opportunities for additional training to aid in your development
Protective Security Officers may be asked to perform a variety of duties at the facility where they are assigned including:
- Ensure the facility is provided with high-quality security services to protect people and property.
- Build, improve, and maintain effective relationships with both client employees and guests.
- Report safety concerns, security breaches, and unusual circumstances verbally and in writing.
- Handle security issues and emergency situations according to MaxSent protocol.
- Understand site-specific operations including manuals and post orders.
- Greet visitors and employees in a cheerful and welcoming manner.
- Answer questions and assist visitors and employees.
- Remain flexible to ever changing environment; adapts well to different situations.
- Patrol the facility on foot or in a vehicle.
- Answer phones greet guests and employees
- Monitor closed-circuit television systems and alarms.
MaxSent is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.